ATC RV WARRANTY REGISTRATION FORM
3 YEAR LIMITED STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
1 YEAR LIMITED ELECTRICAL WARRANTY
The Aluminum Trailer Company (ATC) warrants to the original purchaser that its trailers will be free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal operating conditions as provided in this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty shall not be deemed to have failed its essential purpose so long as ATC, or through its authorized dealers, is willing and able to repair, replace, or adjust defective parts in the prescribed manner. This limited warranty is subject to the conditions listed below, and is limited to defects in workmanship performed by ATC only.
3 YEAR LIMITED STRUCTURAL PORTION WARRANTY
ATC will repair or replace at its cost, in its discretion, any Structural Portion Defect (as defined below), which is caused by a defect in factory materials or workmanship of ATC, for a period of three (3) years from the date of original purchase of the trailer from ATC or its authorized dealer. For purposes of this limited warranty, a "Structural Portion Defect" shall mean a defect in the main metal frame (aluminum & steel), any metal members welded to it, the studs and framing in the walls, or roof members, any of which cause the trailer to be unfit or unsafe for general use as a trailer under normal operating conditions.
3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
ATC will repair or replace at its cost, in its discretion, any part or component manufactured or installed by ATC found to be defective in factory materials or workmanship of ATC, which does not constitute a Structural Portion Defect or an Electrical Defect, for a period of three (3) years from the date of original purchase of the trailer from ATC or its authorized dealer. Such parts or components may also carry their own individual warranty provided by its manufacturer and/or distributor ("Component Manufacturer"). Such additional warranties by the Component Manufacturer are hereby assigned to the purchaser, to the extent permitted by the Component Manufacturer.
Notice: The 3M VHB tape used for bonding the seams on the screwless exterior has a limited temperature rating. In extreme situations, if units exceed this temperature, this may cause problems with the screwless exterior. If problems should arise with the screwless exterior, ATC will apply rivets or screws in the walls as a part of our warranty procedure.
1 YEAR LIMITED ELECTRICAL WARRANTY
ATC will repair or replace at its cost, in its discretion, any defect in any electrical work or wiring ("Electrical Defect"), which is caused by a defect in materials or workmanship of ATC, for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase of the trailer from ATC or its authorized dealer.
PURCHASER'S OBLIGATIONS TO RECEIVE WARRANTY COVERAGE
Purchaser must submit the Limited Warranty Registration Card within 30 days of delivery of the trailer in order to activate warranty coverage. All warranty repairs must be performed by ATC or an authorized service center. Warranty repair authorization must be given by an ATC Customer Service Representative before a repair is made. Warranty approval or denial is at ATC’s discretion. Certain warranty repairs require special training, so not all service centers are authorized to perform all warranty repairs. That means that, depending on the warranty repair needed, the trailer may need to be taken to another authorized dealer or returned to ATC. ATC must receive written notice of any remaining warranty claims from the purchaser prior to the expiration of the duration of the Limited Warranty, and the purchaser must allow ATC an opportunity to resolve the matter. The purchaser must notify ATC of any trailer being repaired by an authorized ATC dealer, which has been at the dealership for fifteen (15) days, or of any claimed defect which was not corrected after one repair attempt. This Limited Warranty does not cover transportation or freight to or from an authorized service center or to ATC for repairs. All transportation and freight charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
ATC reserves the right to make changes in or additions to trailers built or sold by them at any time without incurring any obligation to make the same or similar changes or additions to trailers previously built or sold. ATC and its authorized dealers also reserve the right to provide post-warranty repairs, conduct recalls, or extend the warranty coverage period for certain trailers or trailer populations, at the sole discretion of ATC. The fact that ATC has provided such measures to a particular trailer or trailer population in no way obligates ATC to provide similar
accommodations to other owners of similar trailers.
TRANSFER OF WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty may be transferred by the first and subsequent purchasers, during the term of any available warranties, subject to the following restrictions: (1) The original purchaser has previously registered the trailer with the ATC Warranty Department, and (2) the warranty period for the trailer has not expired. To activate a transfer under this Limited Warranty, the current owner must sign the warranty transfer card indicating his intention to transfer the remaining portion of the Limited Warranty, and the new owner registers the trailer with the ATC Warranty Department, all within thirty days of the sale. ATC reserves the right to reject any warranty transfer request, including those for a trailer that has been damaged, neglected, or otherwise previously excluded from warranty.
*This Limited Warranty will not transfer to any subsequent purchaser of a trailer which has been salvaged and resold, or resold after a declaration of a total loss or a constructive total loss, i.e. the cost of repair exceeds the value of the trailer.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
Exclusive jurisdiction to decide any claims, demands or causes of action for defects or representations of any nature due from such defects or representations shall be in the state courts of Elkhart County, State of Indiana or the federal courts having jurisdiction over Elkhart County, State of Indiana, if applicable . The laws applicable to any litigation, dispute, mediation or arbitration or any claim whatsoever arising from the sale, and purchase or use of the trailer shall be those of the State of Indiana.
This Limited Warranty gives you special legal rights and you may also have other rights. Including but not limited to those provided by Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, 15 USC 2301 et seq as well as other rights, which may vary from state to state.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This Limited Warranty does not apply to:
1. Component parts not manufactured or installed by ATC, including but not limited to: tires, wheels, axles, awnings, couplers, generators, hydraulic pumps, jacks, winches, air conditioners, doors, 3M VHB, and windows.
2. Special paints, decals or graphics.
3. Damage or deterioration of cosmetic surface finishes, including cracking, crazing, discoloration, air voids, fading or oxidation of gel coat, wood finishes (varnishes, stains and paints), plastics, trim tape, plated or painted metal.
4. Any trailer which has been altered or modified from ATC factory specifications.
5. Any trailer initially sold at retail by a party other than an authorized ATC dealer.
6. Any trailer that has been overloaded or inappropriately loaded.
7. Any unauthorized repair or installation.
8. Any failure or defect caused by an accident; product abuse or misuse; failure of the owner to use, maintain, or store the trailer as specified in ATC’s owner’s manual(s); normal wear and tear, and any other failure to provide reasonable care and maintenance.
9. Any freight, transportation, haul out, or other expenses incurred in returning the trailer to the selling dealer or to the ATC factory for warranty service.
10. Use of Heavy Duty Dump Trucks or Similar vehicles will prematurely wear or damage the trailer frame. In some cases they may even break the trailer tongue. This is due to the heavy duty suspension of such tow vehicles causing excessive force to be applied to the trailer. Damages that result from the use of heavy duty dump trucks or similar vehicles to tow the trailer are not covered.
Neither ATC nor any authorized service center shall be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages; loss of
use of the trailer; loss of time, profits or income; inconvenience; commercial or economic loss; or any other consequential or incidental damages.
OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
1. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN, THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, PROVIDED BY ATC ON THE TRAILER. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
2. TO THE EXTENT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS IMPLIED BY LAW AND CAN NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW DESPITE THE DISCLAIMER HEREIN, SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY OF THE TRAILER TO THE FIRST RETAIL PURCHASER.
3. ATC FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ECONOMIC LOSS ARISING FROM CLAIMS OF PRODUCT FAILURE, NEGLIGENCE, DEFECTIVE DESIGN, FAILURE TO WARN AND/OR INSTRUCT, AND ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY NOT EXPRESSLY COVERED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES THE OWNER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND THE OWNER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
For further information regarding this Limited Warranty, please contact ATC at:
P.O. Box 396
Nappanee Indiana 46550-0396
Phone (877.441.2440) (Customer Service)
*Upon submission you will receive a copy of your warranty registration in your email.